Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day!

CAMDEN & KYNLEE WANTED TO SAY........................

 DAD


I am so grateful to have you in my life. I have been greatly blessed with an amazing Dad! We have lots in common and we have always been able to sit down and talk about whatever. I miss him so much. I miss the times in the fall when almost every friday night was our night to go see some high school football. I hope he had a great father's day and that he knows how much I love him and appreciate all that he has done for me.

I loved you from the day I was born and I always will. Dad your amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better Dad

FATHER-IN-LAW

I think you are fantastic. I can not explain how much you mean to me with out tearing up. I love you lots and can't imagine where i would be if i didn't have you in my life. You are funny, excellent writer, great with advice and very smart. I love that I can come to you for advice and i know that the advice will definitely lead me in the right direction. You inspire me and am so grateful that you are my father in law.
Scott and Becky Smelser are 2 of the most amazing people ever!
HUBBY!

You are a wonderful man and father I am so happy I married you. Life has given us lots of challenges and we have plowed thru them. I love you so much and the kids love you as well. You are great with the kids and they look forward to spending time with you. I know that I don't show it as often as I should but I do love you and am looking forward to spending many more years with you.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment