Friday, November 30, 2012

27!

I didn't want to do anything for my birthday when people asked me what I wanted to do because I was very depressed and extremely exhausted. It all changed when I got a job offer and I accepted the position and was immediately excited to do anything for my birthday.

A few days after my birthday we went over to Dad and Becky's for fingerfood and games. I love to play board games and playing them with them is especially fun because Becky is a crack up and Dad is good at every game and it gives me a chance to compete. We played Cranium, Curses, Scattergorries, and of course Skip Bo.

Thanks Dad and Becky and CJ for an awesome  birthday celebration! It was so much fun!
I didn't get pics that night because we all are not into taking pics of ourselves right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment