Saturday, February 5, 2011

Seattle Here we come!





We are moving! I know very unexpected but it is for the best. As most of you know CJ and I have been separated for over a year and we think that it is best that we get away from extended family and try to focus on us and our marriage. This was not a decision that we took lightly. We both prayed about and visited with priesthood authorities and also went to the temple. I am totally scared to death but am hoping for the best. I have been in counseling for awhile now and have gotten lots of advice from lots of people and know that this is the best thing for me now. We are planning on leaving at the end of march. We will be keeping in touch with friends and family by using facebook and blogger.



Having a place that I can call my own again is going to be awesome! All my stuff has been in my parents garage and it is going to be fun to unpack and see what I have been missing all these months. I will keep you posted on everything that is to come!



We just recently got our family pics taken while visiting Seattle at Thanksgiving! The blog header is a great pic and then the kids with Papa Smelser is way cute too!

1 comment: